Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Java Backend Developer
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
ICF Next is looking for Backend developers to join it's Loyalty platform's global delivery centre. You will be working on a product that is recognized as a leader by Forrester in its segment.
- Be a key member of the team driving enhancements and improvements in the loyalty application.
- Have ownership of your assigned tasks from design through production implementation, including working with the Solution Architect, Project Manager, Business Analyst, and QA Team on a day-to-day basis to ensure the solutions are being implemented in a way that meets client requirements and ICF Next’s technical standards.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software, and enhance existing components to ensure that loyalty application meets client requirements.
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development, and testing.
- Estimate software engineering work for project management and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks.
- Communicate technical requirements to various audiences, including software end users, project managers, business analysts, and QA analyst
- Effectively work with the team to communicate status, highlight issues, and ensure code quality
- Drive a quality mindset within the team.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of Enterprise Java
- Experience building Java based web applications/APIs using Spring framework
- Experience in working with relational data bases and ORMs like Hibernate.
- Experience with elastic stack (ELK.
- Experience with Kafka (Or message brokers at the least).
- Experience in containerization using Docker and its deployments.
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Junit.
- A solid grasp of the version control system and CI/CD pipelines.
Visit our ICF Interactive Careers Page
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)