Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
IT Support Technician
ICF is seeking an IT Support Specialist to work in Corporate Information Technology (CIT) based out of our Bangalore office.
ICF’s IT Support Specialists provide analysis and technical support for the ICF global employee user community.
You will provide excellent customer service to a diverse customer base.
- Answer incoming support calls by telephone, and manage first response to the ticketing queue
- Provide technical support to the organization's global user base
- Provide end-user software and hardware troubleshooting and support
- Answer questions by applying knowledge of software, hardware, and procedures
- Support for audio/visual systems and rooms
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
- Participate in special projects, as required
- Collaborate with internal IT teams in order to identify and resolve technical issues
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, ideally including Microsoft 365 Services
- Professional experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
- Experience supporting hardware issues.
- Two to three years of first/second line support experience, within IT operations.
- Experience with Active Directory/Exchange management
- A+ certification, MCP / MCSA certification would be advantageous
- Experience working within an ITIL framework.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)