Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
IT Support Specialist- Tier III
ICF is seeking an IT Support Specialist-Tier III to work in our Corporate Information Technology (CIT) organization based in Fairfax, VA. ICF’s IT Support Specialists provide expert level analysis and technical support for the ICF employee user community, including multiple levels of users, management, and technical staff globally.
Provides technical support to the organization's on-site and remote users for computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, PC peripherals, network).
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Provides remote desktop support.
- Lead and manage ad-hoc projects.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development teams to restore service and/or identify problems.
- Uses advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Participates in special projects as required and occasionally off-hours to assist with board or financial review meetings.
- Supports secure printing and scanning environment and audio-visual conferencing.
- Working hours will be Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 8-10+ years of related experience supporting IT operations.
- Strong knowledge with the Office 365 Cloud Services (OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, Stream, etc.)
- Remote desktop support. Bomgar a plus but not required.
- Used a formal trouble ticket system.
- Professional experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10 O/S and Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook.
- Experience supporting Dell / Mac
- Experience with Active Directory/Exchange management
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, including all Microsoft 365 Services and experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS.
- Experience supporting hardware issues.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory/Exchange management.
- Experience troubleshooting network issues including VPN.
- Kofax ControlSuite or Output manager experience a plus.
- Experience working within an ITIL framework.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Reston, VA (VA30)