Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
IT Service Center Specialist
ICF has an exciting opportunity for an IT Service Center Specialist to support our client and its end users. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to troubleshoot both Windows and Mac systems. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are strong in customer service and are ready to take on the next step in their career as the sole and primary support for this team.
- Work Schedule: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Work Location: Onsite in Bethesda Maryland
- Provides phone, email and in-person customer support to users in the areas of email, standard Windows desktop applications and customized applications developed for/by the staff.
- Perform first-line support to determine service interruptions for desktop hardware, peripherals, and software applications
- Escalate unresolved problems to expedite resolution
- Provide excellent communication and high-level customer service in person, over the phone, through email and using remote tool
- Write clear, concise documentation
- High school diploma
- 2+ years’ experience with service desk tier 1 and tier 2 support
- 2+ years’ experience with PC operating systems, (e.g., Windows), Microsoft Office Suite, standard business software applications, automated ticket tracking systems and work on an IT Service Center.
- Working knowledge of Service Now toolkit.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence required by government contract
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- A+ or comparable hardware/software certification
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$48,067.00 - $81,713.00
COVID-19 Policy: The position you are applying to requires the selected employee(s) to provide proof of their full vaccination status which is defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for use by the FDA.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)