Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
IT Project Manager - Remote
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
The Digital practice is an exciting line of business, supporting various types of technical projects in the Public sector, lead by a compassionate, fun, and driven leadership team. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
We believe that how you engage with clients, how you communicate and how you execute the work is just as crucial as the end results. Our Project Managers ensure that our clients receive an exceptional experience that delivers value and exceeds expectations. This requires the ability to develop and grow high-performing agile teams, and to cultivate the trusted relationships that keep our clients coming back to ICF time and again.
We’re searching for an IT Project Manager to work with our teams across federal, state, and local government client accounts. If you’re passionate about growing client relationships and leading digital project teams from project planning through final delivery, we’d love to talk to you. This is a dynamic position and requires an individual with strong communication and collaboration skills who can think strategically and execute tactically.
This person will support multiple projects, including overseeing the technical delivery for a large, sustainability-focused, transportation client. The ideal candidate will have experience managing complex budget and resourcing requirements, as well as supporting collaboration with stakeholders across multiple workstreams to identify needs and develop innovative solutions.
This position is client facing and will be responsible for assisting with the planning, execution, and monitoring of the team’s activities, as well as advising on the strategic approach of the program(s).
- Ability to work in a matrixed mode and lead cross disciplinary teams, including UX, to develop, iterate, and refine digital solutions.
- Actively communicate with clients to understand and define current needs and priorities.
- Establish and maintain schedules, product roadmaps, and release plans in accordance with customer and stakeholder needs.
- Manage budgets, prepare cost estimates, and track resources using financial management tools
- Perform continuous risk assessment and mitigation; work with management to identify and remove resource, feasibility, and technical barriers that can impede development
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment by building partnerships with internal and external partners
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, innovation, and excellence in the work environment and continuously elevate the quality and caliber of the organization.
- Manage projects independently, be self-motivated to identify and manage risks, and committed to achieving project goals and milestones.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance, if/when required
- 5+ years IT project management experience leading digital development efforts including:
- Experience in providing Technical strategic guidance to the customer and project team
- Experience with the software development cycle including working with cross disciplinary teams, including UX and engineering
- Experience managing budgets and resource allocation
- Experience launching digital solutions, including ongoing analysis and continuous product improvements.
- Working knowledge of the technical software development process, Agile delivery methods including Agile Scrum and/or Kanban
- Proficiency working with JIRA and Confluence.
- Business development experience including leading capture and/or writing proposals
- Understanding of human-centered design principles and integrating design
- PMP certification
- Experience working with state and Federal government
- Team player with excellent problem-solving and consensus-building skills.
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$110,037.00 - $187,064.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)