Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA | Hybrid
Job Description: ICF is seeking a IT Business Analyst to work within a dynamic and highly innovative team environment in our Innovation & Customer Engagement Group. The IT Business Analyst will support tasks within the software development cycle and be responsible for system data together with the business intelligence it provides. Support project delivery on IT projects for the energy efficiency and utility sectors, including partnering with ICF subject matter experts on project execution.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and access to professional development resources
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Support all aspects of the software development cycle including requirements, design, testing, and delivery of energy efficiency tracking and reporting tools
- Work with stakeholders of IT systems to define the system requirements and design approach,
- Communicate regularly and effectively with team members as to the status of various tasks, including presenting during status update meetings
- Develop an understanding of the client processes and procedures and assist with making improvements relative to technology
- Work with a team of senior technologists and to deliver solutions for clients
- Support users through training, as well as provide one-on-one technical assistance
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in (IT, Data Analyst, Business Analyst or a related field)
- 1+ years of experience in IT or related field
- 1+ Years of experience in the development of standard system documentation, testing software, tracking issues, and working with developers to ensure that requirements are being met
- 1+ Years of experience in the development of standard documentation – requirements specifications, use cases, design specifications, test plans and test scripts and other supporting system documentation
What we would like you to have:
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment and to coordinate amongst diverse program stakeholders
- Experience with testing software, tracking issues, and working with developers to ensure that requirements are being met
- Experience with content management systems, including user roles, configuration, and content editing
- Ability to write basic HTML and SQL, experience in Data Integration and knowledge of reporting tools like Cognos, Microsoft Power BI.
- Knowledge of Project, Change, Configuration and Release management is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in MS Office products, such as Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$48,067.00 - $81,713.00
Atlanta, GA (GA18)