Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
IT Asset Analyst
The IT Asset Analyst manages the day-to-day tasks associated with the IT Asset Management process. This position reports to the IT Asset Manager.
- Co-ordinates with procurement specialists, project managers and vendors to ensure timely processing and tracking of final delivery of product as it runs through process tasks
- Manages all IT assets from procurement through disposition for compliance to all regulatory bodies and organizational standards
- Identifies opportunities and implements strategies that will improve organizational performance and record management
- Identify and document procurement requirements, create requisitions for IT purchases, and communicates with customer throughout requisition process
- Consolidate and present information to senior leaders to provide impact, implications, recommendations, and solutions while using commonly used terms and definition
- Support risk management and compliance activities for Hardware and Software assets
- Ability to assess user needs and translate to solutions
- Data analysis and report generation
- Manage fulfillment, procurement, and asset return requests
- Facilitate any email and call concerns or query
- Facilitate receiving new deliveries and disposal activities
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Knowledge in Mobility and Hotspots (not a must)
- Execute Job Responsibilities with precision
- 2+ years IT procurement / asset management experience including
- Managing contracts, software licenses and maintenance agreements
- Knowledge of the entire procurement cycle from requisition through disposition.
- Thorough understanding of current technologies and how they relate to the business units.
- Demonstrated excellence with record management
- Experience with Enterprise Agreements and licensing options with software providers such as Microsoft and Adobe
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)