Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Invoice Administrator - Disaster Management
At ICF we make BIG things happen. Let’s work together to help Hurricane victims and communities recover and re-build for future resilience. ICF’s growing Disaster Management division is assembling an outstanding team equipped to offer expert advisory services, bringing the strength of past performance and a hand’s on integrated multidisciplinary approach. Join the ICF team and help make a difference.
Our team is growing and seeking an Invoice Administrator to join a team that is managing the oversight of construction progress across Puerto Rico municipalities. This position will be hybrid - working in our office in metro San Juan and remote from home.
To learn more about ICF's Disaster Management services, visit: https://www.icf.com/work/disaster-management
What you will do:
• Provide administrative support to the City Revitalization Program staff as required.
• Collaborate with a team of engineers and construction oversight staff to support the invoicing of municipal contractors by verifying accuracy, completeness, and requirements in order to allow the invoices to get processed.
• Collaborating with the Construction Oversight Manager for the review and recommend certifications for payment and construction change orders.
• Prepare reports to the Project Manager based on the services provided to the subrecipients and requests from the visits of subrecipient’s construction projects.
• Provide feedback to finance staff regarding invoicing subrecipient’s health and safety officer or representative based on the observations obtained after conducting monitoring visits.
• Assist to develop revision checklist for invoices and reports. • Responsible for review and recommend certifications for payment and construction change orders.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor's degree from executive secretarial or business school
• 4 years of experience in federal related program
• Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills, bilingual Spanish and English
• Current residence in Puerto Rico
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, work under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, organize time effectively
• High level of accuracy and discretion
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel with strong keyboard skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills• Flexibility of schedule and able to work in a fast-paced environment
This job is a Section 3 eligible job opportunity. We encourage applications from individuals that are low income and/or living in Public Housing.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Guaynabo, PR (PR01)