Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) is a $1.5 billion global consulting and digital services provider that operates with a nonprofit soul. With 7k+ people in 70 countries, we were just named one of Forbes’ 2020 Best America’s Best Management Consulting Firms for the sixth consecutive year and are named one of Forbes’ best Mid-size employers.
We’re growing rapidly, and talent acquisition is at the core. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years on average for the last two decades. We’re seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to support our work in Social Programs.
This position can be either fully remote from anywhere in the US, partially remote working hybrid in one of ICF's many offices or working fully onsite at one of ICF's offices
Talent acquisition is in demand, and we know you can work anywhere. So, here’s more about our team to pique your interest:
Diversity & Inclusion is simply who we are and what we do.
- We believe our role in educating others on the importance of building teams where everyone doesn’t look or think the same is one of the most important things we do.
- We meet often to discuss our understanding of real topics like objectivity, bias, and how we can evolve our understanding.
- We advise leaders on market data, talent supply, and slate representation.
- We help our hiring teams prepare to answer the tough questions and help them position our company legacy of impacting our communities as the reason to choose us.
- We believe in specialization and proactive recruiting.
- We use Beamery CRM to build and keep in touch with our pipelines so we’re not starting over each and every time we get a new search.
- We have Centers of Expertise to support data, analytics, compliance, sourcing, recruitment marketing, and interview scheduling so you’re not in it alone!
As an ICF Talent Acquisition International Partner, you will have the following duties, but not be limited to:
- Based on RFPs, RFAs and Task Orders, provides guidance to proposal teams on staffing strategy
- Leads recruitment, including sourcing, evaluating and qualifying candidates for proposals, field- programs, consultants, and local in country hires
- Partners and collaborates with business development, technical experts, and program management teams to develop strategic recruitment campaigns
- Writes or edits position descriptions, scopes of work, and external job announcements
- Posts job advertisements on Global Communities’ careers website and external websites
- Screens and interviews candidates, provides recommendations to proposal teams; and provides interview guidance to proposal teams
- Coordinates and schedules interviews for designated positions
- Manages the timely collection, verification, and editing of proposal submission materials including CVs, biographical data forms; and letters of commitment to ensure documentation is in compliance with donor requirements
- Collaborates with People & Culture on formulation of offers, including salary and the schedule of allowances
- Conducts reference checks; negotiates salary and consultant rates; benefits and allowances within proposal budget and donor regulations
- Communicates staffing salaries and allowance information to the pricing team
- Proactively networks to source prospective pool of candidates and maintain pipeline
- Utilizes recruitment tools such as DevEx, LinkedIn, Beamery, Workday and sourcing techniques
- Supports Sr. Manager and proposal and program teams as necessary throughout recruitment processes
- 5+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
- 2+ years of international proposal recruiting experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting USAID hiring processes
- Demonstrated experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS) required
- Demonstrated experience working with a CRM (Candidate relationship management)
- Demonstrated fluency with spoken and written English
- Understanding of OFCCP regulations
- Ability to travel internationally when needed
- Experience using WorkDay
- Experience working with Beamery CRM
- Experience on USAID funded projects. (pre/post aware)
- Experience supporting professional services contracts within a professional services consulting firm or NGO
- Proficiency in French
- Experience Recruiting in Francophone Africa
- Experience recruiting for public health, food security, infectious disease, maternal health, agriculture, monitoring and evaluation and related roles
- Experience with Diversity & Inclusion recruitment programs
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)