Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Intake Supervisor - Child Welfare, Remote
ICF is seeking an Intake Supervisor who will provide leadership to a team of intake workers receiving cases of Unaccompanied Children in ORR custody in need of unification services with sponsors. The intake supervisor will ensure that all intake workers follow standard processes and procedures for reviewing and documenting cases and are discharged from ORR custody in a safe and timely manner and that all aspects of the unification process are documented according to project and ORR regulations and standards.
- Supervise intake workers (1:6 ratio)
- Carry caseload during times of influx
- Review all Category 3 sponsors to ensure that appropriate expertise is available
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, behavioral health, public health, or other human services field and a minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
- 5+ years of professional experience management/supervision of direct services providing staff working with vulnerable children and/or families
- Experience with migrant/refugee issues, particularly related to UC and sponsor families and the processes/documentation required for the assessment of sponsors and discharge of UC from ORR custody
- Experience hiring, developing, managing and supervising, and retaining a team of highly skilled, culturally diverse and experienced multi-disciplinary staff
- This position is primarily remote with some office work. The candidate must have an appropriate workspace to complete confidential documentation, client phone calls, and video conferencing
- Must be able to clear criminal background check
- No adverse child abuse and neglect (CAN) report or child protective services check
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, behavioral health, public health, or other human services field
- Experience working in a professional consulting environment with federal clients
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Excellent team builder and team player
- High degree of comfort in a fast-paced, outcomes-oriented environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities; proven ability to make decisions independently within established parameters, applying documented procedures/criteria
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with internal staff and clients; UC sponsor families; and external service providers and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism including the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple tasks with short timelines and high priority, while communicating status to a variety of stakeholders as well as project management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working remotely, working with an interdisciplinary team communicating and collaboratively primarily online
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arkansas Remote Office (AR99)