Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is actively recruiting for an Instructional Technologist to help support the intelligence community at Ft. Meade, MD. This position requires an active high-level security clearance. Only candidates with an active high-level security clearance will be considered.
- Facilitate synchronous virtual classroom via Saba Meeting
- Provide guidance to instructors/developers on creating and converting course materials and
- recordings for synchronous and asynchronous virtual classroom delivery
- Provide virtual and on-site support to instructors for virtual and physical (blended) conferences
- hosted via synchronous virtual delivery
- Create job aids and tutorials using software such as Articulate Storyline, Audacity, Snagit,
- Camtasia, and Adobe Captivate
- Assist instructors/developers developing course content in e-Learning Suites using e-Development Software
- Use a variety of audio equipment (i.e., TASCAM audio interface) and systems (i.e., Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) to create and deliver training
- Create technical job aids for server team and Help Desk
- Create training materials that allow students to engage in hands-on activities
- Create surveys, assessments, and knowledge checks to assess students’ knowledge on topics
- within training; review graded assessments with students upon request
- Work closely with Curriculum Managers (CMs) and Learning Facilitators (LFs) to ensure they
- are trained to host and manage online training
- Monitor live sessions for audio or content display issues; troubleshoot/resolve issues during live
- sessions whenever necessary
- Provide one-on-one training as needed and host virtual refresher training sessions
- SumTotal: Upload course software packages, manage course rosters and user data, and test
- courses before going live
- Blackboard: create organizations and course shells, upload content, aid instructors in creating
- content suitable for asynchronous delivery and/or blended delivery, troubleshoot course-related
- issues, provide recommendations following review of content, create job aids, provide training
- on the tool
- Questionmark: create questions and assessments in QM Authoring Manager, troubleshoot assessment issues, modify assessment schedules in QM Enterprise Manager, create questions on alternate server as needed, reset user attempts, provide training to Authors and Scheduler, monitor software and user access requests and submit software requests on users’ behalf
- Assist with reviewing courses for 508 compliance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ providing instructional technology services
- Familiarity and experience with Saba Meeting, Blackboard, Questionmark, and other relevant tools as outlined above
- An active high-level security clearance.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)