Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Information Assurance Vulnerability Manager
ICF is seeking an experienced Information Assurance Vulnerability Manager (IAVM) to support the Information Assurance Management (IAM) office through oversight of the organizational vulnerability identification, remediation and reporting process. The IAVM will provide guidance on Department of Defense (DoD), Army and organizational vulnerability management policies and well as perform vulnerability data analysis to identify potential issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Coordinate weekly vulnerability scanning and dissemination of results
- Perform vulnerability data analysis to identify gaps in organizational vulnerability remediation
- Review vulnerability false positives for valid technical basis and justification
- Coordinate wireless scans of organizational facilities and identify rogue access points
- Evaluate new technologies and provide a technical recommendation for organization to meet mission critical research needs
- Assist organizational IT support staff in investigating the technical causes of discrepancies with patch application and vulnerability remediation
- Assist IA staff with Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance requirements
- Write and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist and provide guidance to the network vulnerability scan team
- Report organizational patching status in accordance with DoD and Army requirements
- Work with developers to ensure organizational system images are compliant with DoD and Army mandated configurations
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to secure and maintain Active DoD clearance.
- DoD 8570 IAM II compliant by obtaining/maintaining required certifications such as; CISSP, CASP, CISM
- A total of 8 years relevant IT experience that includes at least 4 years of IA experience and a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience
- Mature, self-motivated, adaptable and able to work well in a group environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to develop and execute detailed written plans for complex software and hardware implementations
- Vulnerability assessment experience required
- Experience implementing the DoD Vulnerability Management Program
- Proficient understanding of DoD and Army IA policies, guidance, and best practices
- Experience using DoD vulnerability scanning applications (e.g. Retina, Nessus, Flying Squirrel)
- Functional understanding of network architecture and TCP/IP protocols
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products for creating documents using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Skilled in Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS, and UNIX operating system security architecture
- Strong ability to develop effective written procedures and SOPs to guide daily operations
- Experience as a lead or manager
- Experience with eMASS, SCCM, Vulnerator
- Experience with vulnerability remediation on Windows, MacOS, and UNIX based systems
- Experience with Service Now
Required Professional Skills:
- Customer friendly
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent written, verbal and problem solving skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)