Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Infectious Disease Detection and Surveillance Program Assistant- New Delhi
Infectious Disease Detection and Surveillance (IDDS) is a five-year United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded Global project with the following overall objectives:
- Improve the detection of diseases of public health importance and identification of antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in priority infectious diseases through an accessible, accurate, adaptable, timely, and integrated diagnostic network system;
- Improve the quality of real-time surveillance systems for pathogens of the greatest public health concern, including AMR and zoonotic diseases
- Generate evidence-based guidance and innovative solutions to strengthen in-country diagnostic networks and surveillance systems.
IDDS India team is expanding, and to promote this growth, we are looking for a Project Assistant (PA) to join the team working on the implementation of project activities. PA will assist in all aspects of project management and provide significant administrative support to a range of activities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of Project Managers, support/lead the preparation and organization of a series events/meetings/workshops/trainings
- Coordinate local transport arrangements for visitors, consultants, and staff, as required.
- Format and proof-read documents, taking notes in internal meetings
- Assist team in maintaining records, preparing presentations, trip reports etc.
- Provide administrative support during staff recruitment, by ensuring interview schedules, onboarding calls, and related logistics.
- Prepare draft emails for communication to several stakeholders, as instructed by project managers.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases, as required.
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years’ work experience in similar role or project assistant role
- Experience in providing administrative support, along with good knowledge of office systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hindi
- Authorization to work in India
- Written and spoken fluency in one or more of India’s other official languages.
- Experience hosting virtual events via Teams, Zoom and / or Google Meet
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
New Delhi, India (II77)