Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Income Eligible Program Manager
Income Eligible Program Manager
Ready to make a difference?
The selected candidate will support our Energy Efficiency programs in the Midwest. Working closely with the portfolio manager, this individual will be responsible for monitoring and supporting the successful delivery across multiple functional areas, including internal operations, client support, and stakeholder management.
Come join our team as a Program Manager supporting clean energy programs and under-served communities in Missouri.
You will build and manage relationships with trade allies and key community stakeholders aligned with energy efficiency products and services. You’ll manage subcontractors and design/implement program strategies and plans.
Working closely with the client and our nation-wide implementation team, you’ll focus on bringing energy efficiency and bill savings to all customers including under-served communities, providing safer, more energy efficient homes, and ensuring energy grid stability.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Build industry relationships, provide insights to ensure that programs run efficiently and effectively and constantly respond to changing market conditions.
- Act as a liaison with manufacturers, distributors, and trade allies to stay apprised of the industry, understand trends and projections, and provide direction and insights to program teams.
- Collaborate with regional and national ICF teams to provide national cohesiveness and bring efficiencies & best practices to your client’s programs.
- Manage subcontractors and establish milestones and monitor adherence to program plans and schedules, identify program problems and develop solutions.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional teams, program costs and budgets, and monthly performance forecasting.
- Overall management of utility program performance including financial management, contract deliverables, strategic planning, quality assurance, and operational efficiencies
- Manage program forecasts, goals and budgets.
- Coordinate with client and other portfolio stakeholders to ensure all program objectives are met and adjust as needed.
- Day-to-day management of program team members
- Develop and maintain relationships with subcontractors and trade allies supporting our Demand Response programs.
- Analyze market trends and technologies to enhance deployment opportunities for program advancement.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree (Concentration in energy resources, sciences, sustainability, public policy, business, engineering, or related field)
- 3+ years' experience in project management; delivering successful energy efficiency or demand response programs; or consulting for utilities, state energy offices, state/local governments, and/or regional non-profits.
What we would like you to have:
- Expertise in residential or multifamily sectors
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: HVAC systems, home construction practices, or smart home devices
- Working knowledge of demand side management (DSM) programs
- Expertise in business management, building construction, energy resources, or energy policy.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong management skills to help grow and lead a team.
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Industry certifications including, but not limited to: BPI, PMP, CEM
- Professional affiliations including, but not limited to: AESP, MEECA, MEEA, ACEEE, ASHRAE, or AEE
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$39,030.00 - $66,351.00
Missouri Remote Office (MO99)