Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
HVAC Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Programs - New York
HVAC Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Programs
Location: NYC Preferred
To support our growth, we are seeking an Account Manager for our Utility Programs and Services (UPS) division to grow ICF’s energy efficiency programs. You will lead the development and management of energy efficiency programs, build relationships with clients, mentor junior team members, design/implement program strategies and plans, as well as develop and execute marketing and recruiting strategies.
- Work as part of the energy efficiency team ensuring that the implementation of client sponsored energy projects are successfully executed
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking
- Assisting in preparation of internal and client facing presentations
- Provide outreach, recruitment, technical assistance and guidance to contractors, retailers and distributors within a set service territory
- Promote energy efficient technologies to both the residential and commercial market segments. Must be able to effectively communicate to both technical trade allies and non-technical audiences.
- Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features, services, and marketing campaigns
- Prepare status reports to accurately describe Trade Ally outreach and account management activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor participation and the completion of eligible projects
- Conduct, coordinate with, or follow up on desktop, remote or in-field Quality Assurance activities, as appropriate, to approve incentive applications and verify installed measures
- Attend client sponsored promotional events at wholesale and retail levels, as permitted based on social distancing and safety guidelines and policies
- Bachelor’s degree (Energy, Building Science, Construction Management or related field ) or related HVAC trade experience
- 3+ years of related experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Familiarity with HVAC and water heating technologies, building heating and cooling load estimation and HVAC system sizing methodologies
- Experience with the energy efficiency market in the Northeast, especially Upstate and Western New York regions
- Knowledge of local laws and New York State building and energy conservation codes
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and US or New York State policies on energy efficiency
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency programs, with specific expertise in energy efficiency technologies and products (especially residential and C&I energy-efficient measures), as well as energy issues in existing residential, commercial and institutional buildings
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)