Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Health Data Acquisition Manager
Health Data Acquisition Manager
ICF is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, multi-faceted consulting company, and we are growing our health IT and health data capabilities. We are seeking a Health Data Acquisition Manager who will serve as the lead for all data acquisition activities for a large-scale, multi-million-dollar Federal health IT and health data analytics project. They will work with a large number of statewide data organizations, and will focus on retention of existing partners and the purchase, receipt, and initial evaluation of annual and quarterly data.
What you will be doing:
Managing a dedicated team to perform all activities related to acquisition of data for the project, to include:
- Conduct ongoing communications regarding project activities
- Explore and document the availability of data in all partner states as information is received
- Maintain information regarding current and future data types and data availability in all US states and territories
- Execute signed documents such as MOAs, DUAs, letters of communication, etc.
- Contact all partners on a regular basis to acquire data, clarify content of files, clarify allowed use of the data, etc
- Set up, participate in, and take summary notes for workgroups and/or conference calls between partners and government staff to discuss issues related to data use
- Maintain an electronic record of contacts made with data partners
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in a health care related field
- Experience in preparing and negotiating agreements or contracts related to use of data and demonstrate an understanding of current statutes on the privacy, confidentiality and security of health care data
- High attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to obtain U.S. government public trust clearance
What you’ll love about working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
- Comprehensive health benefits
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)