Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Head Start Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Coordinator Region VII
ICF seeks a Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Coordinator to provide project management and oversight to a team of Grantee Specialists and Early Childhood Specialists who provide high quality training and technical assistance (T/TA) that improves the capacity of Head Start and Early Head Start programs to meet or exceed the national Head Start Performance Standards. The Region VII Head Start Training and Technical Assistance Center is part of the OHS National HS Training and Technical Assistance System including National Centers, and direct funding to recipients.
The T/TA Coordinator will serve as a liaison to ACF Regional office; support T/TA staff to work with recipients in school readiness initiatives; professional development of TA staff; sustainability of non-compliance and deficiency corrections; and other Regional and OHS priorities as identified. The T/TA Coordinator will also assist with strategies that develop collaboration between Head Start Programs, State and local agencies as well as other community partners supporting the HS/EHS grantees. Additional duties include maintain on-going communication with the Regional Program Manager, COR, Supervisory Program Specialist, and Program and Grant Specialists (to include RO messaging, priorities, T/TA updates, new materials/resources). In addition, the TTAC will supervise the ECE Manager, Grantee Specialist Manager, System Specialist, and Administrative Assistant. The TTAC will also develop progress reports, goals and quality improvement plans to ensure high quality services are being provided. The T/TA Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Regional Office to develop and implement a yearly TA plan for recipients ensuring implementation of all OHS/RO priorities. ICF is committed to ensuring that the position will be filled by the best professional dedicated to delivering excellence.
This position is based in the Regional Office with opportunities to work from a home office within the Region. Extensive travel will be required to fulfill the duties of the position. Travel will be within the Region (Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas) as well as to the Washington, D.C. metro area and other parts of the country as needed.
The Regional Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator shall have:
- A minimum of a BA or BS Degree in management, human resources, education leadership or administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
- If the highest degree was awarded more than ten years ago, the resume should be specific regarding such events as courses, conferences, seminars attended or relevant work experience.
- 7+ years’ experience, with ten years preferred, that includes at least three years with the provision of training and technical assistance; three to five years of progressive supervisory/management experience, and staff development, with a preference for managing remote-located staff.
- 1-year expertise in budget oversight, management and project quality control.
- 1-year expertise developing, implementing and managing/improving complex, multi-faceted projects.
- 1-year experience working in close collaboration/coordination with multiple entities.
- 1-year experience analyzing, aggregating, and presenting data.
- 1-year experience communicating, both orally and in writing, to various audiences.
The Regional Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Coordinator shall provide the following in-person or virtually as determined by the regional office.
- Support the Regional Office (RO) in developing short, intermediate, and long-term TTA planning that addresses OHS priorities and initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate regional TTA services to ensure high quality, responsive, and coordinated TTA services and contract deliverables, as well as timely communication and resolution of quality concerns and issues.
- Develop and implement quality assurance processes.
- Implement and oversee a system of ongoing supervision and coaching for all TTA staff that supports ongoing professional development and performance improvement.
- Ensure the completion of at least two formal observations of each TTA specialist in each performance period to assess quality of TTA provided and determine professional development needs.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of OHS required reports, including but not limited to, the Annual Regional PD plan, monthly and quarterly aggregated TTA plans, and recipient-specific TTA plans and activity reports.
- Implement data analysis and reporting processes that inform and improve the quality, responsiveness, and effectiveness of TTA services.
- Participate in national and regional work groups and meetings as directed by the OHS.
- Stationed at Regional Office with telework/remote work opportunities available as determined by the Regional Office
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$90,940.00 - $154,598.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)