Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Head Start Administrative Assistant- Region IV
ICF seeks an Information Management Analyst/Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Region IV ACF HS Federal Office.
This position is based at the Region IV office in Atlanta, GA.
- Manage ongoing office functions, including managing calendars and schedules, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and conference calls, taking notes and preparing agendas.
- Coordinate assignments between staff and other ACF offices.
- Willing to be flexible & support team members as needed.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information such as report status or file information.
- Develop reports, correspondence, and presentations to include Excel spreadsheets, MS Word documents, and Power Point presentations.
- Report, as requested, on special initiatives containing both technical and administrative information.
- Assist with preparation of award submissions.
- Assist with the coordination of meetings and training events including logistical details, registration, materials, and all onsite tasks.
- Develop materials for staff presentations or in anticipation of staff needs.
- Attend and assist with Regional and State-level meetings as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to task activities from an accredited university or college.
- 2+ years of relevant post-baccalaureate professional experience directly related to the task activities.
- 1+ years’ experience of demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of web-based and commercial off the shelf data management software packages.
- 1+ years’ experience of demonstrated ability to aggregate, analyze and present data gathered from multiple sources.
- 1+ years’ experience developing reports, correspondence and presentations to include Excel spreadsheets, MS Word documents, and Power Point presentations.
- 1+ years’ experience of demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing, and produce high quality written products such as memoranda, presentations and correspondence.
- 1+ years’ experience scheduling appointments, preparing travel arrangements, arranging meetings, maintaining staff calendars, and coordinating assignments.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Head Start.
- Smartsheet proficiency.
- Experience working with federal government programs, particularly in a consulting environment.
- Experience providing logistical support and general project support, such as activity tracking, task coordination, and material formatting.
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative and work well independently.
- Excellent verbal, oral, written communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Ability to build productive business relationships.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$39,724.00 - $67,532.00
Atlanta, GA (GA18)