Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Head of Post Production
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day.
We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Working in Film
As part of our talented Film Team, we use moving pictures to move people. Influencing audiences and inspiring them to act.
We collaborate with clients to understand their audience, objectives and distribution channels. We help them to define the purpose and develop unique creative film concepts that will tell the best story and answer their brief.
Creative outputs can range from:
- Promotional & brand films
- Social media & digital content
- Branded stings, idents & infographics
- Animation and motion graphics
- Training and eLearning
- Event openers, content & cascades
- Live & studio broadcasts
- Audio podcasts
Who you’ll be working with
You're part of our exciting and innovative Film Team, reporting directly to the Head of Film.
Working closely alongside a team of Producers, Directors, Editors and Motion Graphics Artists all specialising in:
- Concept development and creative direction
- Storylining, scriptwriting and storyboarding
- Film production
- Video editing and crafting a narrative
- Motion graphics, animation, 3D and visual effects
What you’ll be doing
As a highly experienced Head of Post Production you’ll be a leader, will put creative first, be meticulous in planning and used to producing and delivering films to the highest standard, working from concept to delivery on a wide range of film projects.
This is a key role within the Film team and your main responsibilities will include:
- Devising, collaborating and delivering creative content across a number of different platforms and mediums to a highly professional standard.
- You will efficiently and effectively collaborate with the Production team on film projects from initial briefing through to final delivery, managing post-production; editing, graphics and any visual effects.
- Applying your complete technical awareness and creative expertise to every job, and delivering all work to ICF Next’s high quality and creative standards: accurately, efficiently, on time and on budget.
- Ensuring all projects across creative development and post production are accurately scoped and costed appropriately, and efficiently planned and resourced throughout the post team, while ensuring budgets are maintained and client expectations are met.
- All while keeping abreast of technological trends and new releases, communicate new ideas, concepts and innovations with colleagues, and continually contributing to the quality and creativity of the team to ensure our offering is class leading.
- Working closely with the wider team(s) to create impactful creative content, whilst achieving consistently high quality standards.
- Working proactively to raise the team's profile, you’ll take briefs confidently and accurately – with an eye to identifying opportunities to upsell services.
- You’ll play a crucial role in the development of the Film team and be a trusted advisor in all that you do.
- You are an experienced leader, with editing/motion graphics at your core, with creativity ambition, positivity and professionalism wrapped around it.
- You’re both technically and creatively proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite with a main focus on Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- You’re an excellent communicator who can confidently articulate and visualise creative ideas.
- You have a proven ability to tell stories through original film concepts and experience of working with a diverse range of clients and brands.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with a razor sharp attention to detail
- Proficient at managing your time efficiently and meeting deadlines, with a flexible and supportive approach when under pressure.
- You’re a commercially astute, highly organised individual with an ability to solve problems and think outside the box.
- You are able to multitask, think logically and decisively in order to efficiently plan, delegate and adapt in a challenging, fast-paced creative environment while maintaining a cool headed.
- You are a strong empathetic team player and leader, you have drive and ambition to support the team.
- Experience in training, mentoring and managing a Post Production team to develop and nuture talent
- Being an outstanding communicator, you have excellent interpersonal and client-facing presentation skills, whilst remaining confident in challenging a brief to ensure client expectations are achieved within budget.
- You have an expert understanding of the end-to-end production process, and of advanced post-production techniques, kit and creative solutions.
- You can demonstrate that you take a strong strategic and creative approach to your work.
- You are self-motivated, with a commitment to developing your knowledge and skills.
- You have the drive and ambition to continually push your skills to the limit and deliver award-winning work.
- You are confident and demonstrate a passion and pride for your work.
- You’re an excellent communicator and able to build effective working relationships.
- You have a creative approach to problem-solving and are a strong decision-maker.
- You take people on the journey with you and your work.
- You are a team player and demonstrate a collaborative approach in all you do.
- You keep a cool head under pressure and easily adapt to change, taking a flexible approach to meeting client requirements and deadlines.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
- Our people at ICF, are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment you arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
- ICF offer a hybrid working policy, that will offer you flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, to successfully deliver the requirements of your role and the business.
- The employee wellbeing hub, which was launched in January 20022, is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
- We also offer a unique and competitive recognition programme called ‘You Matter’, awarding points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements, which can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
- We encourage and provide continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning, development opportunities and career frameworks.
- ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover (Bupa), with no restrictions on providing treatment for existing medical conditions. Options available for broader partner or family level cover, plus we also offer dental insurance (Bupa) and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution (minimum employee contribution 4%).
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)