Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Group Internal Communications Manager – Europe & Asia
ICF is a global advisory and digital services provider, but we are not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future.
ICF’s Europe & Asia group, is a diverse business of around 700 employees across the UK, Brussels, India, and China, working across a wide variety of sectors. In this role you will manage group internal communications channels, internal events, and senior leadership communications. You will liaise with corporate communications supporting company-wide messaging and represent our group in various communications and engagement forums and projects.In close collaboration with senior business leaders, you will develop and execute internal strategic communication campaigns from concept to completion. You will take critical information and translate it into simple messages and stories. You will showcase your passion for sharing information, connecting people, and enhancing the E&A community. Your superior writing and editing skills will be critical as you look for new ways to engage our broad employee spectrum.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with professional communications experience who is looking to take the next step in building a long-term career with a global company. This position reports to the Vice President, Group Operations for E&A.
• Develop a communications vision for the group in collaboration with senior leaders in the group and based on clear and defined communication objectives
• Provides clear communication to stakeholders regarding E&A projects, internal initiatives, thought leadership, culture, and employees
• Demonstrates strong strategic communications skills, including change management communications, and organizational communications
• Translate business strategy into understandable and effective employee communications which help our people to align to our purpose and our group strategy
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of communications, through surveys, and other metrics; and monitor progress against goals
• Acts as key member on assigned strategic communications initiatives ensuring that deliverables are of the highest quality
• Maintains awareness of current techniques used within the strategic communications industry
• Recommends, and implements (or supports) communications strategies and approaches designed to achieve overall goals and objectives for E&A
• Works with senior group management and the corporate communications to align group and corporate communications where applicable
• Plan, prepare, produce, and participate in group wide meetings
• Manage group channels – monthly newsletter, group and management events, SharePoint site
• Partner with our leadership to plan virtual events and leadership communications• Manage an editorial calendar which shares different types of content across our group channels
Preferred Skills / experience:
• Experience managing multiple communication campaigns from inception to completion with changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
• Track record producing effective communication, including documents and collateral • Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation, management, of communication campaigns for internal audiences
• Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills and personal interaction skills
• Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with a broad range of audiences
• Self-motivated, strategic thinker and problem-solver
• Enthusiasm and energy around business growth and communications• Ability to effectively compose written content for varied communications tasks
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Burley (GB78)