Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Graphic Designer | 508
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients, and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring a Graphic Designer to support a Federal client.
This role will work closely with the team in supporting a Federal client – a joint military agency that provides medical assistance to nearly 10 million beneficiaries worldwide. The Graphic Designer will work alongside the full creative team and support the project team in its mission.
This role truly allows you to support an integrated team and perform meaningful work – helping the nation’s Veterans, their families, and beneficiaries. If you enjoy working in innovative and creative environments, while still supporting a purpose and making an impact - this role is for you!
- Provides updated, visually appealing designs for current products; updates and enhances existing products
- Develops campaign materials and standalone visual content in accordance with specifications as required by Federal clients
- Designs graphic content for static, printed and digital products such as publications and educational materials, social media, and websites can produce products quickly, efficiently and without many edits
- Completes deliverables in accordance with specified deadlines and requirements, including brand and style guidelines
- Ensure content is Section 508 compliant
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience as a graphic design professional
- B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Section 508 compliance experience
- Design portfolio
- Background/interest in military/healthcare
- Experience with Federal client(s)
- Still photography skills; ability to photograph client events
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)