Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Grants Management Specialist- Information Technology-Remote
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
ICF is seeking a Grants Management Specialist to support a science and engineering innovation program at the National Science Foundation (NSF). Your work will contribute to enabling the U.S. to uphold its leadership in innovation in science and engineering, helping to support NSF’s Technology, Innovation and Partnership (TIP) Directorate. NSF is a federal agency that is one of the world’s largest funders of basic research. You will help support the acceleration of data and emerging technologies in an innovation process that has a direct societal impact.
This is a remote position, with the team based in Alexandria, VA. This is an opportunity to contribute to an important project from its beginning, work with the latest and emerging technologies, and all while building a great career at ICF!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support the development of cooperative agreement terms and conditions through coordination with cognizant Program Officers and administrative staff. Coordinate with identified stakeholders to support issue identification and resolution.
- Follow‐up and coordinate with CAO partners (external to NSF) for transfer and commit funds to new and existing awards (e.g., Interagency Agreements).
- Perform analyses of funded projects by technology area and application domain in response to questions from senior leadership.
- Assist in drafting presentations that summarize the program including extracting information from award databases using search tools and help build program highlight briefings.
What You Must Have:
- 3+ years of experience in science and/or information technology
- Bachelor’s degree or six (6) years of relevant work experience, or Associate’s degree and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- 1+ years of Experience managing research projects on a large research team or 1+ years of experience providing support to government funding agencies as a Science and Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) contractor/integrator/evaluator.
What We'd Like You To Have:
- Experience with research, project, and program management.
- Experience managing complex projects including managing budgets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Specifically, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Calendar and schedule management using Outlook
- Proficient with agency collaboration tools including Zoom, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Box, Slack, Microsoft SharePoint
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefit
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$63,977.00 - $108,760.00
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)