Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Grant Management Compliance and Monitoring Lead - Remote
With unprecedented funding to address climate change, EPA’s Clean School Bus Program provides the ability to replace existing school buses with zero-emission and low-emission models and accelerate supporting infrastructure. The outcome? Cleaner air, reduced health risks, reduced greenhouse gas emissions, and energy grid resilience.
ICF is seeking a Compliance and Monitoring Lead who will support and monitor grant applications for schools and municipalities receiving EPA Clean School Bus Program grants and rebates for clean energy vehicles, technologies and other programs. The Compliance and Monitoring Lead will work with senior ICF staff, clients, and subject matter experts and be responsible for ensuring all clean vehicle grant program activities are implemented compliantly. Responsibilities may also include serving as an expert on policy and regulatory issues, developing written materials, managing staff, providing training and technical assistance, and working directly with the client to provide advisory/consulting services.
- Monitor program activities and contracts to validate compliance with EPA Clean School Bus Program policies and regulations including: eligibility of activities and beneficiaries; program policies and procedures; reporting and recordkeeping; and any additional requirements established by the client in recipient agreements.
- Develop work plan containing specific tasks to monitor recipients compliance with the programs policies, standards, and procedures.
- Provide all necessary guidance, technical assistance, and training to internal staff, the client, and subrecipients that will help them to enforce compliance with the most current version of policies, regulations and standards.
- Prepare all necessary program wide documentation and reports to the client to communicate subrecipient’s program compliance performance and the status of any compliance issues.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of most recent federal and local compliance requirements that may apply to the client’s programs.
- Provide guidance and recommend actions to the client to handle changes and risks associated with changes in policies and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience working in the regulatory compliance field.
- Compliance and monitoring experience in federally funded programs
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, empathy, and a cooperative attitude
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)