Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Our Disaster Management team in Puerto Rico is growing and we are looking to hire 7 Grant Analysts immediately!
In this role, you will review Request for Reimbursement (RFR) or Request for Advance (RFA) that have been assigned for ensure relevant documentation is provided and in compliance in order to make the recommendation.
These positions are full-time, benefit-eligible and hybrid (home and office) located in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico.
Join our incredible group of experts today!
Role and Responsibilities:
• Review of the current obligated project worksheet for validation of the eligible scope of work and cost.
• Validation of the submitted procurement, invoice and supporting documentation against the project worksheet scope of work to ensure alignment.
• Research and review relevant regulations and policies that support eligibility or denial.
• Interact with technical team as necessary to discuss concerns or challenges with recommendations.
• Update the COR3 system of record with all recommendations, status notes Request for information to ensure visibility of RFR/RFA assignments that are in process.
• Keep Unit Lead, Team Lead & Operations Manager informed on issues, problems & resolutions.• Superior customer service skill set, ability to listen, facilitate and negotiate problems.
• As requested by supervisors, travel to subrecipient site to assist in document collection and upload to DRS.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• 2+ years of professional experience• 2+ years experience with MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Bi-Lingual English and Spanish
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing
• Prior experience FEMA
• Experience with grant management
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organization skills• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Guaynabo, PR (PR01)