Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Full Stack Developer - REMOTE
ICF is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, multi-faceted consulting company, seeking a full stack developer to support our work across HHS and NIH.
This developer will participate in building and modernizing web-based applications to support our projects, work with technical leads to develop and enforce standards, collaborate with a development team, and follow solutions as they are developed through production deployment. The ICF team performs custom software development to modernize siloed, legacy applications using modular design standards. The team works closely with clients and other contractors to ensure the performance and reliability of public-facing, mission-critical applications.
What you’ll be doing (Responsibilities/Day To Day) :
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Participate in the redesign of government health web site using modern web development technologies and techniques
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems
- BS in computer sciences or related field
- 3+ year of experience with React development
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Cloud architecture such as AWS
- Experience with designing RESTful backend microservices and developing them using Node.js
- Proficient with Git and GitHub
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)