Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Full Stack Developer (Node.js)
What you’ll be doing:
• Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
• Design back-end and front-end web based software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
• Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
• Apply and generate best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
• Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams.
• Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- US Citizenship or Green Card. Employment must be compliant with eligibility for Public Trust due to Government Contract
- 5 or more years building full stack web-based enterprise systems OR back end enterprise development
- 4 or more years of experience with programming languages and platformNode.js
What we'd like you to have:
- Strong experience with SQL and database development
- A background developing and deploying applications to the AWS Cloud
- Some exposure to containerization using Docker
- Experience using IaC such as Terraform, CFT, CDK, or similar is highly preferred
What you'll love about working here:
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Generous vacation and retirement plans
• Employee support program
• Participation in charity initiatives
Technologies you’ll use:
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico Remote Office (PR99)