Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Food Security Survey Data Analyst
ICF seeks a Data Analyst for international population-based survey and evaluation activities. These activities support USAID food security and CDC HIV surveys that are conducted around the world. The data analyst will work with others to analyze survey data and to interpret findings and will participate in strengthening data analytic capacity in the countries where data is collected. This will be a full-time hybrid position based in Rockville, Maryland.
- Conduct analyses of large survey data sets using statistical software packages
- Check the analysis of other staff members
- Perform literature reviews
- Contribute to writing survey reports
- Present findings to diverse audiences
- Strengthen data analysis capacity of in-country partners through training and coaching
- Support other aspects of the survey life-cycle, including questionnaire and training material customization, data management, project management
- Master’s degree in statistics, demography, epidemiology, food security, nutrition, or economics
- Experience conducting statistical analysis, including multivariate methods
- Experience using STATA and SAS
- Experience managing large, population-based survey datasets
- Ability to travel 15% time
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Experience working with data collected for international development projects
- Experience working on USAID-funded studies
- Experience presenting to diverse audiences
- Written and oral French, Spanish, or Portuguese language skills
- Experience using R or SPSS
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced consulting environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)