Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Fleet Electrification Program Manager
Fleet Electrification Program Manager
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Ready to make a difference?
As a Fleet Electrification Account Manager, you will support fleets and electric vehicle (EV) utility programs, working closely with clients and ICF’s implementation team to bring the benefits of electrification to utility customers, including in under-served and disadvantaged communities.
A Fleet Electrification Account Manager will gain exposure to various types of electrification projects and provides account management, trade ally/service provider management, and other technical services for the utility electrification program and their stakeholders. In this role, you would be responsible for technical sales and services support for customers fleet owners considering electrifying their light-, medium-, and heavy-duty fleet vehicles. The position will be home-based and will require local travel to meet with commercial and industrial customers and facilitating communications and coordination across the EV and commercial and industrial trade ally network.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Conduct calls and in-person meetings with commercial and industrial fleet customers daily
- Educate customers on the benefits of electrification
- Help customers quantify the financial savings and emissions reduction potential of electrification
- Identify customer specific barriers to fleet electrification adoption and identify support services to overcome those barriers
- Act as a liaison between the utility distribution group and customer to evaluate new load and coordinate transformer upgrades
- Assist customer in identifying and submitting for available grant and funding opportunities that can support vehicle or infrastructure deployments
- Build and maintain relationships trade allies, sub-contractors, and industry associations
- Deliver technical training content and/or live training sessions to help customers familiarize staff with EVs and EV charging infrastructure, maintenance, and other aspects of fleet conversions
- Lead or support project research to support customer’s deployment needs with codes, zoning, parking, building or other site data collection or project viability requirements
- Support customer in acquiring vendor bids for site development, vehicles and equipment, or other project support services
- Attend client sponsored and industry events to engage customers and trade allies
- Logging customer and trade ally interactions in the program customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Stay informed on industry news, updates, and trends
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience
- 5+ years experience in sales, outreach and/or account management combined
- 2+ years experience in the Electric Vehicle, Fleet, or EV charging infrastructure project development
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- Experience and knowledge of EVs and fleet electrification in Florida
- Experience working in or managing a trade ally/service provider network associated with EVs or fleets
- Well-developed customer facing presentation skills and high comfort level in initiating conversations
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Remote Office (FL99)