Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Fleet Electrification Account Manager
Fleet Electrification Account ManagerFlexible Location
To support utility customers transitioning from fossil fuel vehicles to electric vehicles, we are seeking an Account Manager to work with fleets throughout the process of electrification. As a Fleet Electrification Account Manager, you will work with marketing teams and stakeholder groups to recruit fleets into the programs, support fleet data collection, and deliver electrification roadmaps developed by ICF’s analytic team. You will also develop expertise in light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicle electrification opportunities and challenges to help fleets overcome the barriers to making the switch to electric.
ICF’s Beneficial Electrification programs help customers in their switch from fossil fuel powered to electric powered equipment. From light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, to buildings and industrial equipment, stakeholders are evaluating the possibilities to electrify. ICF helps utilities and companies evaluate these opportunities and deliver financial and decarbonization benefits.
- Conduct meetings with fleet customers and trade allies daily
- Educate customers on the benefits of switching their light, medium, and heavy-duty equipment to electric
- Work with trade allies to support customer efforts to electrify their vehicles
- Maintain comprehensive customer and trade ally project tracking within a CRM with relevant project status updates
- Prepare status reports to accurately describe program activities and to monitor progress towards program goals
- Manage forecasts and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Assist in preparation of internal and client facing presentations
- Attend industry events to engage customers and trade allies and further your knowledge of electrification opportunities and challenges
- Conduct customer surveys and other program needs as assigned
- BA Degree
- Understanding of commercial customer and municipal fleet vehicle procurement preferred
- 4+ years of MS Office experience with advanced experience in PowerPoint
- Sales experience and the initiative to embrace continuous learning toward becoming an expert in the program technologies and offerings
- Experience in electric vehicles and electric vehicle charging equipment preferred
- Fleet management background
- Strong understanding of commercial and municipal procurement drivers and strategies
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Michigan Remote Office (MI99)