Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Financial Expert - Energy Efficiency
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 9,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
This role will be on a Contract on payrolls of ICF for 3 years, extendable for 4 years depending on project outcome.
Energy & Resource Efficiency:
- Basic knowledge of Demand Side Management (DSM) and Energy Efficiency principles
- Performing economic analyses; data collection; spreadsheet creation and management to identify business cases relative to energy use.
- Analysis of ARR of DISCOM to take up utility-based DSM program
- Design innovative techno-commercial business models to scale-up DSM programs
- Monitor pilot and demonstration project on DSM
- Formulation of draft DSM regulation and facilitating the adoption of DSM regulation by the regulator
- Assisting DISCOM in BEE’s PAT program and energy accounting of DISCOMs and handholding of Energy Accounting of DISCOMs.
- Experience in supporting the implementation of energy efficiency and/or DSM measures in DISCOMs/industries/MSMEs.
- Undertake financial assessment studies with regard to energy and environmental performance for DISCOMs and different consumer categories such as domestic, commercial, agriculture, industries, etc.
- Development of dissemination material such as case studies, documentaries, broachers, etc.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and learning amongst stakeholders through workshops, seminars, and focused training programs
- Ability to evaluate technical and financial proposals received from various consulting firms and prepares summary reports.
- Perform rigorous quantitative and qualitative research.
Other relevant areas
- Lead project delivery on specific deliverables/engagements assigned by the Supervisor, within a stipulated timeline, stretching when needed
- Demonstrate expertise in writing reports, making presentations, number-crunching & graphics/visualization.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to resolve complex finance and accounting issues
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in English and Hindi/Telugu.
Skills and Abilities:
- Education: Master’s degree in commercial/Economics or CA/ICWA.
- Other requirements: Only candidates willing to be stationed at the DISCOM office (Hyderabad) should apply.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years in the field of DISCOM, Energy Efficiency, Power, Energy audits, Climate change, and Environmental Management or similar functional areas. Experience in undertaking DSM studies or DSM implementation will be preferred.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Bangalore, India (II76)