Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Financial Analyst, Remote
The financial analyst will provide detailed financial management support to the project director and executive leadership team to ensure sound stewardship of the project’s financial resources.
Key Responsibilities The financial analyst will:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports that include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Manage and monitor models that help with decision-making
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning and analysis, investment banking, or other related fields
- Strong working knowledge with federal procurement acquisitions and operational financial management, budget planning, and tracking
- Strong working knowledge of federal financial compliance and associated reporting requirements
- 1+ years of working knowledge of Excel, pivot charts, and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- CPA or CMA a plus
- Excellent team player with the proven ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- High degree of comfort in a fast-paced, outcomes-oriented environment
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with internal staff and clients and external service providers and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism including the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple tasks with short timelines and high priority, while communicating status to a variety of stakeholders as well as project management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working remotely, working with an interdisciplinary team communicating and collaboratively primarily online
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arkansas Remote Office (AR99)