Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a growth-oriented professional services company with annual revenues over $1.5B and we seek a Financial Analyst to support our strategic vision and functional operations of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in its metro accessible Northern VA Headquarters. This position works with FP&A senior staff and will provide analysis, support strategic global reporting, planning, and forecasting. The position is visible to senior leadership and provides a unique opportunity for future growth for high performing candidates! Currently our team is working from home but look forward to returning to the office later this year.
What you will do:
Provide support through monthly and Ad-hoc reporting to the company’s leadership team to include:
- Assist in the maintenance of the annual planning process which includes quarterly forecasting as well as providing guidance to Corporate Organizations
- Support Quarterly Earnings Call preparation and Board of Directors presentations
- Perform multiple levels of margin analysis to determine performance drivers against prior year and forecast/plan
- Compile supporting schedules for the Earnings Call Q&A preparation
- Calculate key metrics, backlog, and other financial analytics
- Assist in development of quarterly revenue metrics deliverables
- Support activities related to financial system design, implementation, and other finance-led process improvement initiatives
- Support data management and governance using reporting tools, analysis, and work across the organization to resolve discrepancies
- Prepare Capex and D&A analysis and rolling forecasts working with accounting and finance teams across the company
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business-related discipline
- 2+ years of FP&A, Program Finance, or other business-related experience
- Experience with financial modeling, consolidating budgets, forecast and long-range plans
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
What we would like:
- Cross-functional experience working with a wide variety of corporate functions
- Knowledge of Cognos, Costpoint and OneStream
- Knowledge of government accounting regulations and / or experience with publicly traded company
- CPA/MBA is desirable and may be substituted for years of experience
This is an great opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)