Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day.
We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Working in Film
As part of our talented Film team, we use moving pictures to move people. Influencing audiences and inspiring them to act.
We collaborate with clients to understand their audience, objectives and distribution channels. We help them to define the purpose and develop unique creative film concepts that will tell the best story and answer their brief.
Creative outputs can range from:
- Promotional & brand films
- Social media & digital content
- Branded stings, idents & infographics
- Animation and motion graphics
- Training and eLearning
- Event openers, content & cascades
- Live & studio broadcasts
- Audio podcasts
Who you’ll be working with
You're part of our exciting and innovative Film team, reporting directly to the Head of Film Production and working closely alongside a team of Producers, Directors, Editors and Motion Graphics Artists all specialising in:
- Concept development and creative direction
- Storylining, scriptwriting and storyboarding
- Film production
- Video editing and crafting a narrative
- Motion graphics, animation, 3D and visual effects
What you’ll be doing
As an experienced Producer you will be producing and delivering films to the highest standard, working from concept to delivery on a wide range of film projects.
This is a key role within the Film team and your main responsibilities will include:
- Devising, collaborating and delivering creative content across a number of different platforms and mediums to a highly professional standard.
- You will efficiently and effectively lead film projects from initial briefing through to final delivery, including overseeing shoots, managing post-production; editing, graphics and any visual effects.
- Applying your complete technical awareness and creative expertise to every job, and delivering all work to ICF Next’s high quality and creative standards: accurately, efficiently, on time and on budget.
- Ensuring all projects across pre-production, production, creative direction and post-production are accurately costed appropriately and efficiently planned and resourced, while ensuring budgets are maintained and client expectations are met.
- All while keeping abreast of technological trends and new releases, communicate new ideas, concepts and innovations with colleagues, and continually contributing to the quality and creativity of the team to ensure our offering is class leading.
- Working closely with the wider team(s) to create impactful creative content, whilst achieving consistently high quality standards.
- Working proactively to raise the team's profile, you’ll take briefs confidently and accurately – with an eye to identifying opportunities to upsell services.
- You’ll play a crucial role in the development of the Film team and be a trusted advisor in all that you do.
- You are an experienced Film Producer with ambition, positivity and professionalism.
- You have a proven ability to tell stories through original film concepts and experience of working with a diverse range of clients and brands.
- You are commercially astute and highly organised individual with the ability to solve problems and think outside the box.
- You are able to multitask, think logically and decisively in order to efficiently plan, delegate and adapt in a challenging, fast-paced creative environment.
- You are a strong empathetic team player, you have drive and ambition to support the team.
- Being an outstanding communicator, you have excellent interpersonal and client-facing presentation skills, whilst remaining confident in challenging a brief to ensure client expectations are achieved within budget.
- You're a skilled diplomat who can influence and negotiate with tact while maintaining a cool headed, flexible and supportive approach when under pressure.
- You have an expert understanding of the end-to-end production process, and of advanced film production techniques, kit and creative solutions.
- You can demonstrate that you take a strong strategic and creative approach to your work.
- You are self-motivated, with a commitment to developing your knowledge and skills.
- You have the drive and ambition to continually push your skills to the limit and deliver award-winning work.
- You are confident and demonstrate a passion and pride for your work.
- You’re an excellent communicator and able to build effective working relationships.
- You have a creative approach to problem-solving and are a strong decision-maker.
- You take people on the journey with you and your work.
- You are a team player and demonstrate a collaborative approach in all you do.
- You keep a cool head under pressure and easily adapt to change, taking a flexible approach to meeting client requirements and deadlines.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)