Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Field Outreach Lead
Field Outreach Lead, Retail Energy Efficiency Programs
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Ready to make a difference?
To support our growth, we are seeking qualified candidates to provide field team management, outreach, implementation, and technical support for retail energy efficiency programs. This role is critical to the development of program design strategies and effective outreach plans; development and execution of marketing strategies; design of merchandising layouts, development of promotional plans; quality control measures; and building, development, and maintenance of relationships with key organizations, specifically in the retailer sectors.
In this role you will oversee the field activities of a large team; monitor activities and quality deliverables; and coordinate with a team of energy efficiency experts. Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Local travel (in-town) from 40-50% around the Chicago area
- Develop relationships and partnerships with major local and regional retailers, distributors, and suppliers
- Align marketing, promotional, and merchandising activities for energy efficient products with key utility contracts
- Effective team/staff management
- Analyzing market trends and technologies to deploy retail programs
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Business Management, Economics, Statistics) And 2+ years of experience of managing field teams and consulting projects with clients, including providing quality control and budget accountability
- 6+ years of experience of managing field teams and consulting projects with clients, including providing quality control and budget accountability
What we would like you to have:
- Outstanding skills in the following areas: organization, flexibility, financial and time management, analysis, stakeholder collaboration and outreach, marketing planning and execution, event management, written and verbal communications, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Experienced in retail sales sector
- Established relationships in retail sales
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Working knowledge of demand side management (DSM) programs
- Experience with retail energy efficiency programs
- MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$58,161.00 - $98,873.00
Illinois Remote Office (IL99)