Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Field Outreach Lead
Field Outreach Lead , Retail Energy Efficiency Programs
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Ready to make a difference?
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
- Develop relationships and partnerships with major local and regional retailers, distributors, and suppliers
- Align marketing, promotional, and merchandising activities for energy efficient products with key utility contracts
- Effective team/staff management
- Analyzing market trends and technologies to deploy retail programs
- 50% travel across Chicago area required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Business Management, Economics, Statistics)
- 3+ years of experience of managing field teams and consulting projects with clients, including providing quality control and budget accountability
- 3+ years of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) experience
- Outstanding skills in the following areas: organization, flexibility, financial and time management, analysis, stakeholder collaboration and outreach, marketing planning and execution, event management, written and verbal communications, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Experienced in retail sales sector
- Established relationships in retail sales
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Working knowledge of demand side management (DSM) programs
- Experience with retail energy efficiency programs
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Illinois Client Office (IL88)