Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Events Project Manager
About ICF Next
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
From communicating a new three-year strategy for BMW, to launching TSB as a challenger brand on the high street and engaging SAP’s C-suite clients with new technical innovations, we build long-lasting, collaborative client relationships, working across every major sector with iconic names to create unforgettable brand experiences. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on maintaining and growing some of our key accounts across multiple sectors.
The Junior Project Manager reports to the Senior Project Manager and works in collaboration with other members of the Connected Experience team, as well as with the wider business including Strategy, Content, Design, Digital, Exhibition and Film.
About the role
- You’ll deliver and manage first class event-based projects (virtual, hybrid and in-person) on time and within budget to the ICF Next Brilliant Basics standard – this includes projects which are wholly owned and playing a role on a larger more complex project
- You’ll feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, and, subject to the project, continue to lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business
- You’ll build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage projects across all live communication and audience types (B2B, B2C and employees) to the highest of standards
- You’ll scope projects and map and monitor progress during the project lifecycle
- You’ll collaborate with our inhouse specialist teams to deliver effective, high quality, strategic and creative solutions which exceed our clients’ expectations whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business
- You’ll ensure that ICF Next’s industry-leading sustainability certifications run through the veins of all projects from the off
- You’ll use strong stakeholder management with the ability to build and grow strong, effective client relationships, gain repeat business, develop new opportunities and increase the mix of work being delivered
- You’ll effectively manage project budgets, achieving against specific targets on gross profit and fee recovery
- You’ll evaluate problems objectively and provide effective solutions
- You will need a minimum of 4 years' agency experience of delivering events and developing good client relationships as part of a wider team
- You have solely produced, and worked as part of a larger team to produce, live communication events (virtual, hybrid and in-person) – including conferences, roadshows, experiential campaigns, product launches, and award ceremonies
- You have proven experience successfully delivering different virtual and hybrid event types across multiple platforms
- You have proven experience in briefing technical production and a strong understanding of Event H&S Management
- You should have a good sense of what’s going on in the industry and be able to actively contribute in project brainstorms
- You possess a digital mind-set and excitement on new technologies and development
- You should have excellent writing skills and have the ability to write a great brief
- You have superb interpersonal and relationship building skills and you are adept at influencing and negotiating with suppliers
- You will need strong project management skills, commercial awareness, creativity and flexibility to manage several clients or projects at once
- You are an ambitious and committed, self-motivated team player, with a passionate approach to work and the drive to achieve and exceed.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
Our people at ICF are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment they arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
We offer a hybrid working policy, which will provide you with the flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, ensuring you are able to successfully deliver the requirements of your role.
To support you, our employee wellbeing hub is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
We enjoy celebrating success, which is why we have a competitive recognition program called ‘You Matter’, which awards points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements. These can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover with no restrictions on existing conditions.
- Dental insurance and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long-term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
Leeds - Burley (GB78)