Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Have a passion for managing events? We’re currently hiring an Event/Meeting Planner to support a cybersecurity focused organization on the planning, development, and implementation of virtual and in-person meetings and conferences. In this role, you will coordinate major events, conferences, and meetings related to cybersecurity.
This position will be on-site in Arlington, Va.
- Develop work plans and track milestones and timelines for multiple meetings and conferences simultaneously.
- Coordinate logistics for webinars, including setting up the webinar platform, and arranging transcription and a summary of the meeting as assigned.
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of meeting planning: ordering supplies, printing/packing/shipping of materials, registration, and marketing outreach.
- Work with graphic designer on creating and editing conference programs, signage, and other promotional or event materials.
- Provide support for virtual conference including coordination of pre-conference needs, all day of needs, and follow up needs for reporting and lessons learned.
- On site and virtual event management: conference logistics (including audiovisual rental, signage, poster board rental, and material preparation), speaker reimbursements, onsite staffing and post-event reporting.
- Provide input and recommendations for marketing plans and outreach activities, as created by the utility marketing team.
- Create invoices and receipts as requested; track expenses for event budget reconciliation
- Develop and maintain conference exhibit booth inventory and track and update dissemination of conference materials.
- Work closely with communications, customer engagement and cybersecurity team to coordinate and manage marketing and dissemination efforts through conference exhibit booths and websites.
- Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Affairs, Marketing, or related field.
- 4 plus years of relevant experience in events or project management.
- A strong communications leader able to manage day-to-day tasks independently.
- Experience working in or supporting a federal government agency (DHS desired).
- A strong understanding of client/contractor relationship in a government agency.
- Customer service orientation with strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)