Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Event Project Manager
ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in large-scale campaigns and events across the European Union.
We are looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Event Project Manager.
The ideal candidate has a very good knowledge of event management as well as strong project management skills; delivers physical, hybrid and online events in a qualitative and timely manner; oversees and monitors financially small and medium-size event projects; is commercial-minded and solution-oriented.
• Coordination and management of small and medium-size event projects from A to Z
• Ideas and suggestions for enhanced, connected experiences to audience and stakeholders
• Daily contact with clients (mainly within the EU Institutions)
• Strong and efficient project management skills
• Budget management, monitoring and optimisation
• Coordination with internal creative and production teams involved in event projects
• Coordination with service providers and suppliers
• Day-to-day supervision of project tasks
• Quality control, time, change and resources management of projects• Sustainable, innovative and inclusive event services
• Minimum 3-5 years of event organisation and management in a communication environment, preferably for the EU Institutions
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Strong project and time management skills (Prince 2 certification will be considered an asset)
• Proven organisation and delivery of online and physical event projects (conferences, meetings, webinars, seminars, roadshows) with networking and exhibition activities
• Good knowledge of online conferencing and engagement tools and platforms
• Ability to manage small project teams
• Excellent knowledge of English and French (any other language will be considered an asset)
• Focus on qualitative, creative and sustainable event services
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)