Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
EU Framework Contract Coordinator/Administrator
ICF provides research and expert advice that helps Europe address the key issue of our time, from public health to climate change, education to migration, gender equality to innovation. Much of this work is delivered through large framework contracts with the European Commission. Continued success means that we now recruiting for a motivated, well-organised person for a new role we have created in our framework contract support team. This team works with our technical consultants and policy specialists to source expertise, coordinate proposals and assist with project and programme management.
What you’ll get to do:
As a framework coordinator you will look after a small portfolio of framework contracts. This will involve:
Working with the framework contract managers to ensure the efficient administration of a number of framework contracts;
Handling requests for support from our clients;
Assisting with the identification and recruitment of experts from across Europe;
Assisting with the preparation of proposals that respond to the request for services;
Helping to build project teams;
Supporting the coordination of projects during delivery, working with the projects’ technical teams;
Preparation of programme documents, and assistance with preparation of technical reports;
Organisation of internal and external meetings, both online and face-to-face.
Experience and competencies:
Essential experience and competencies:
Experience of providing administrative support to delivery of projects and programmes, especially those that address public policy issues.
Experience of handling client communication (especially formal communication).
Experience of engaging with subcontractors and individual experts.
An understanding of the European Union and how it works.
Good written and spoken English.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Sharepoint, Teams).
Degree qualification in relevant subject.
Desirable experience and competencies:
Previous experience of EU framework contracts or EU programme coordination.
Formal qualification in programme / project management.
An ability to speak a European language other than European language other than English.
Good time management skills, with an ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards.
Good people skills, with the ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across several countries.
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude to problem solving
An ability to take initiative and work without close supervision, with high-level of attention to detail.
ICF has a flexible, hybrid working model that allows our team to combine time in the office with working from home if they wish.
ICF has permanent offices in Birmingham, Leeds, London and Plymouth, and a growing presence in Manchester.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
- Our people at ICF, are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment you arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
- ICF offer a hybrid working policy, that will offer you flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, to successfully deliver the requirements of your role and the business.
- The employee wellbeing hub, which was launched in January 20022, is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
- We also offer a unique and competitive recognition programme called ‘You Matter’, awarding points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements, which can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
- We encourage and provide continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning, development opportunities and career frameworks.
- ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover (Bupa), with no restrictions on providing treatment for existing medical conditions. Options available for broader partner or family level cover, plus we also offer dental insurance (Bupa) and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution (minimum employee contribution 4%).
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
London Riverscape (GB75)