Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Enterprise Salesforce Architect (Practice & Growth) - Remote
*We are supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies and commercial clients alike. Our services focus on enabling client mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Appian, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics, and O&M for our customers.
ICF is seeking an experienced, growth-focused Enterprise Salesforce Architect for opportunities based in our Arlington, VA office in support of digital transformation, portfolio modernization, and delivery of enterprise strategies for a diverse set of federal and commercial clients. This role is a high visibility technology leadership position requiring an extensive background and operational experience with platform-based solution delivery and technical consulting and advisory to drive solution specification, definition, and implementation. Position includes support of early-stage customer engagements, consulting, and advisory support to Salesforce teams across the practice, and a significant focus on capture and proposal efforts – functioning as an advisor for operational and BD leaders during early-stage growth activities as well as leading solutioning efforts, owning technical solutions for key bids, and helping our team as we expand our market presence and continue scale our Salesforce practice.
Support Salesforce modernization efforts aligned to division and corporate growth. Be responsible for, but not limited, to leading technical scoping sessions, defining multi-faceted Salesforce solutions to complex problems, iteratively interfacing with both current and prospective customers to scope innovative solutions, and owning ICF’s technical solution on high value/high visibility bids with Federal clients. Highly visible role requiring regular interaction with both ICF executives and key clients.
- Creates a vision, strategy, and produces roadmaps to lead Salesforce adoption and modernization efforts by applying a proven track record of assessments, target technology and IT landscape specifications, technical asset configuration and multi-phased migration deliveries
- Defines, articulates, and leads visioning for customers’ modernization journey while driving adherence to organizational compliance, best practices, and industry standards
- Serves as the primary technical point of contact for bid and proposal efforts related to Salesforce and related technologies and is responsible for leading the overarching technical approach of our pre-sales and bid efforts
- Collaborates with customers to define effective governance (platform and organizational) that enables success at advises Salesforce teams on methods and techniques to improve execution
- Coordinates and collaborates on developing requirements and mission outcomes with executive leadership, business stakeholders, various technical teams, contractors, etc.
- Serves as the technical strategy champion for capture efforts, resolving program issues, answering questions, and prescribing adoption of proposed solutions for leadership, staff, and contractors
- Works closely and coordinates with other architects and additional members of technical and program leadership teams
- Engages diverse organizations, industry partners and clients during business acquisition phases and for all capture activities
- Produces technical solutions with detailed narrative for proposal development and supports key personnel requirements during procurement phases such as orals, technical challenges, etc.
- Participates in, and leads formal technology evaluations, proofs of concept, and other R&D activity, providing client demonstrations and various solutioning and educational presentations to assert vetting, making recommendations, and facilitating client buy-in
- Work with Client's enterprise architecture team to define technical development guidelines and security guidelines for Salesforce based applications.
- Develop change and release management for the Salesforce applications using DevOps and CI/CD processes and tools including AZURE DevOps, Bitbucket/GIThub and EclipseIDE solutions
- Provide guidance on master data management associated with Salesforce, including data capture, warehousing, storing, cleansing and security
- Recommend Salesforce.com integration strategies with different business systems including working use of leading integration tools.
- Provide strong leadership and mentoring of junior resources.
- 5+ years of experience serving as an architect on programs leveraging the Salesforce platform
- 10+ years of technology leadership experience with participation in major modernization and integration projects while designing and architecting large scale applications
- 3+ years of Technical Architect with Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- US Citizenship or Green Card required per Federal contract requirements
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance per Federal contract requirements
- Candidate must reside in the US, be authorized to work in the US, and work must be performed in the US
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified Application Architect OR Certified System Architect highly preferred
- Experience on Federal Salesforce projects preferred
- Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Experience with various capabilities offered by the platform
- Data Migration, SSO and web services experience involving Salesforce platform
- Integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions
- Experience with Mulesoft and APIs for systems integration with Salesforce
- Competency to function as a key external face of ICF’s Salesforce practice
- Strong practical knowledge of Lightning components, VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, Reports and Dashboard and AppExchange deployment
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a robust solution
- Demonstrated experience leading technical solutioning and capture efforts
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with customers pre-sales to identify needs then translate those needs into a coherent, winning proposal
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$129,898.00 - $220,826.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)