Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Enterprise Atlassian Administrator
This position will be focused on leading the administration of our Atlassian Enterprise Cloud environment. A successful candidate will provide technical expertise administering multiple business critical instances of Jira, Confluence, Access, and various plugin applications in the Atlassian Enterprise cloud. This is a position within the Corporate IT team and requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Participate and provide guidance in the migration of multiple on-premise instances of Jira and Confluence “Server” versions to the Atlassian Enterprise cloud.
- Administer and troubleshoot multiple instances of Jira and Confluence.
- Merge instances of Jira and Confluence as needed.
- Assess group\client needs for new instances of Jira and Confluence.
- Administer Atlassian Access for account management, SSO, internal/external users.
- Implementation and maintenance of Atlassian governance model.
- Atlassian permissions management.
- Plugin application installation, administration, security, research, and evaluations.
- Manage plugin application licensing and reporting to assist with cost recovery and annual renewals.
- Configure and maintain JIRA projects, project workflows, screen schemes, notification schemes, project and portfolio settings, and reports.
- Create and manage users, groups, roles, and permissions.
- Maintain a Customer Service-driven mindset and cultivate strong relationships with other teams.
- Work with key project team members to define and refine business processes.
- Mentor staff and Train end-users.
- Establish and promote best practices for the usage of Atlassian tools.
- Guide and maintain the organization of data in Atlassian tools.
- Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues, engaging Atlassian and/or app vendor support when necessary.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Create and configure metrics, dashboards, status reports, and advanced filters in JIRA to provide leadership and business stakeholder operational/performance metrics.
- Conduct stakeholder meetings as needed to review proposed global changes and plugin requests.
- Manage custom fields and integrations.
- 5+ years of relevant job experience administering large (1000+ user) deployments of Atlassian Jira and Confluence. 2 to 3 years of which includes Atlassian Enterprise cloud experience.
- 2+ years of Atlassian Access experience
- Proficient in Confluence space administration and Jira project and workflow administration
- One or more Atlassian certifications is a plus.
- Experience using/extending Atlassian REST API services.
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, process implementation skills.
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$77,890.00 - $132,413.00
Reston, VA (VA30)