Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
At ICF, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of management consultants, mission-driven technologists, data scientists, innovation researchers, CIO strategists, and public health researchers & evaluators to challenge the status quo. As we continue to expand our services and to support this growth, we are looking for a Management Consultant to join our Public Health Informatics and Technology business (PHIT). We provide technical assistance services to US Civilian Federal Agencies and their partners, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and the Defense Health Agency (DHA). At ICF, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of management consultants, mission-driven technologists, data scientists, innovation researchers, CIO strategists, and public health researchers & evaluators to challenge the status quo. As we continue to expand our services and to support this growth, we are looking for a Management Consultant to join our Public Health Informatics and Technology business (PHIT). We provide technical assistance services to US Civilian Federal Agencies and their partners, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and the Defense Health Agency (DHA).
We are looking for junior-, mid-, and senior-level Enterprise Architects who are customer focused and passionate about helping large government agencies modernize and transform through pragmatic enterprise strategies. The projects and services support the CDC meet the objectives of the agencies Data Modernization Initiative (DMI). You will be working on multiple projects at a time, interacting with all levels of ICF staff and stakeholders. You will also use expertise in business management practices and industry requirements in order to provide highly technical and for specialized guidance concerning IT solutions to complex information processing problems related to the subject matter field. You will also perform analysis and studies, prepares reports and gives presentations. You will assist in the development of strategies and plans for the successful completion of large complex projects. Candidates need to be experienced with applied engineering methodologies and principles to conduct major enterprise-wide business process evaluation and modernization projects. Our team members will develop plans, manage, and provide technical oversight for the entire systems development lifecycle including but not limited to, corporate strategic planning; analysis and design; software development; cost and schedule estimation; use of accepted software engineering practices; design techniques and tools; and review of legacy systems. You will also coordinate regularly with the Program Manager to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for working with customer senior leadership in development of overall data vision, roadmap and implementation strategy
- Works with the customer to solve business problems leveraging available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
- Presents alternative solutions to customer in solving a specific business problem or enabling customer value.
- Engaging customers in discovery calls to understand their business and technical needs.
- Collaborating with project teams to engineer appropriate and viable solutions.
- Assist in preparation and/or review of quotes, proposals, and statements of work.
- Creation of application and network stack Visio diagrams to effectively illustrate proposed solution architecture.
- Identification and Documentation of as-is and to-be architectures
- Creation of technology Roadmaps
- Support development of new standards, stated directions, and guideline
- As a customer facing position duties will include but not limited to manage stakeholder’s expectations that will require excellent communication, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Presentation of engineered solutions with a focus on articulating how each aspect of the solution directly relates to solving the clients technical or business needs.
- Thorough documentation of all engineered solutions, including application to customer technical requirements, and customer expectations to help ensure successful implementation.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of relevant web application stacks, security, cloud computing, industry direction, and trends.
- Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
- Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
- Assess and provide recommendations on new technologies and techniques
- Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
- Able to operate across multiple projects to enable synergies and cost savings from both an application, infrastructure, data and security perspective.
- Management of Centers of Practice
Junior-level: 0-1 years
Mid-level: 2-3 years
Senior-level: 4-5 yearsExpert-level: 5+ years
Required Skills Include:
XX years of experience in related technology work; XX years working in HHS/CMS environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project
- Java application development
- Apache open software
- AWS Services, PaaS, SaaS tools experience
- Data modeling and configuration
- Configuration Management
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$118,089.00 - $200,751.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)