Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Regulatory Compliance Officer - Puerto Rico
ICF is looking to identify an Energy Regulatory Compliance Officer with CDBG experience. As an Energy Regulatory Compliance Officer, you will provide oversight of the projects Implementation process to comply with federal, state, and local energy regulations and statutes as they pertain to the projects, ensuring proper recordkeeping of all activities documentation.
Other responsibilities consist of:
- Support Program Manager in the review and endorsement of budget proposals, placing a particular emphasis on energy project budgetary considerations.
- Provide input to PRDOH on all procurement, financial, and accounting matters related to the Program, in compliance with the applicable energy regulations and statutes.
- Provide oversight to ensure best practices in the use of federal funds, preventing conflicts of interest and ensuring program activities and contracts adhere to applicable federal, state, and local regulations, with an emphasis on energy and other applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with applicable business models for energy project management and financing.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, or Legal Studies with ten (10) years of experience; or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, or Legal Studies with seven (7) years of experience.
- Experience must include monitoring of energy projects for compliance with applicable laws and regulations with general knowledge of codes and energy industry standards.
- Must have experience with federal, state, and local energy regulatory and statutory compliance, as demonstrated through work performed in a previous role with an electric utility, energy developer, energy regulatory agency, or similar entity.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating with federal agencies on regulatory and statutory processes and issues in a previous role.
- Experience with ensuring compliance to applicable energy project management and financing business models, as demonstrated through work performed in a previous role.
- Must be working locally from Puerto Rico.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico Client Office (PR88)