Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Program Support Analyst
We are currently seeking an Energy Program Support Analyst for our Commercial Energy business. In this position, you will join a seasoned team in a commercially-focused business area.
The Energy Program Support Analyst may work remotely from home anywhere in the U.S.
We are seeking a business professional to support operations across our business in North America. Ideal candidates will have interest, knowledge and/or experience working in a consulting environment. You should have a combination of interpersonal and analytical skills that will make you a critical member of our team from the day you arrive. We place a premium on professionalism, confidentiality, an ability to work independently and as part of a team, and a commitment to client satisfaction. You will assist with various tasks to ensure smooth daily operations and will frequently collaborate with other departments across the company (accounting, contracts, corporate IT, and more). This multi-faceted position will include various tasks in support of communications, process optimization, reporting, scheduling, budgeting, and project flow. Daily interactions with senior staff will require a candidate with a professional demeanor, in person, on the phone, and in written correspondence. Must be able to prioritize and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute timely and proactive assistance in maintaining records and databases, analyzing information, providing metrics, and generating reports
- Aid management by applying critical thinking to troubleshoot operational issues
- Provide support of solutions to drive operational efficiencies
- Track controllable expenditures and assist with vendor outreach, as needed; coordinate with other departments regarding shared expenditures
- Interpret data for business processes, investigate root causes and provide recommendations based on operational analysis
- Liaise with ICF’s corporate business services on operational matters i.e., IT, HR, Facilities, Accounting, Procurement, etc., and coordinate corporate initiatives
- Provide assistance with daily support requests from leadership team and ensure issues are escalated timely and appropriately
- Identify and recommend emerging relevant technologies or processes that may result in improvements to current processes and systems, including development and maintenance of project and business records
- Assist with production of documents, including reports and presentations
- Prepare purchase orders or requisitions for approval, complete expense reports, prepare invoices for payment; ensure accounting rules and categorization requirements are followed
- Assist with organization of internal meetings and provide support with presentation, agenda development, and technology needs for on-site or virtual meetings, as needed
- Draft and edit correspondence and PowerPoint presentations
- Provide SharePoint site maintenance
- Assist with responding to both internal ICF corporate and client information requests
- Evaluate requests and needs against budgets and for cost-effectiveness
- Assist with several facets of delivery related to corporate and division-wide training programs, as well as new and existing processes and/or procedures
- Participate in special projects, as required
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to learn and apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to develop relationships with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations and data, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities
- 0-3 years of operational or related business experience in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to analyze data, generate reports, and summarize information
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and take the initiative in relation to work tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with get-it-done attitude
- Experience working in a process-oriented environment with strict deadlines
- Minimal travel required
- Working knowledge of financial and timekeeping systems (CostPoint/Cognos and Deltek)
- Microsoft Teams and SharePoint experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)