Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Markets Analyst - Campus Recruiting Program
We’re currently hiring for Energy Markets Analysts to join our teams in Summer 2022.
Please note: These roles are through the Campus Recruiting Program. Interviews will begin in November 2021.
As an Energy Markets Analyst, you will:
- Perform advanced quantitative and economic analysis of energy and environmental markets, using commercial model frameworks
- Collaborate with team to develop and enhance ICF proprietary models and data bases
- Evaluate the impact of future market trends and regulations, and support the development of client strategies to manage change
- Be responsible for performing analysis for corporate and government client deliverables
- Support sales and client development efforts with market research, proposal development and thought leadership
As an Energy Markets Analyst, you will have:
- The ability to work with and understand technical concepts, while also being able to communicate them to non-technical personnel
- Strong interest in one or more of these areas: energy economics, finance, energy efficiency analytics, climate change, and policy
- Basic knowledge of R, Python and/or other coding languages
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and capabilities in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Energy Policy, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Operations Research, Engineering, or related quantitative focused subject
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)