Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Sr. Account Manager/ Residential Programs- Jackson, MS
Energy Efficiency Sr. Account Manager/ Residential ProgramsJackson, MS
To support our growth, we seek a Residential Account Manager to work in our Energy Efficiency division in Jackson, MS. In this role you will serve as liaison between the ICF managed energy efficiency program and program contractors, developers, trade organizations, distributors, manufacturers, and client representatives. You will have office and field responsibilities; some overnight travel will be required. Public speaking, training, and field support will be required.
We place a premium on creativity, an ability to work independently when necessary but to function as part of a team, a drive to succeed, and a commitment to client satisfaction. Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills are also required. You should be collaborative in nature as you will be expected to support the existing Jackson ICF team. The position will be based in the Jackson, MS office.
- Contractor and vendor account management including those specific to HVAC and Residential New Construction programs.
- Serve as the team’s subject matter expert on HVAC and building science related measures across the residential portfolio.
- Contractor outreach and recruitment, including developing and implementing program sales strategies, relationship building activities, and technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to those participating in utility-sponsored programs.
- Working as part of a team to ensure that the implementation and verification of residential energy efficiency projects are successfully executed in the Mississippi market. Preparing and delivering persuasive presentations and providing program representation with contractors, trade organizations, etc.
- Field mentoring and QA/QC of residential focused energy efficiency work performed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Building Construction, Architecture, Business, Marketing, or Mechanical Engineering preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered for established industry professionals.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in the residential energy efficiency market, HVAC or residential construction market.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- 3+ years of experience with MS office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of energy efficient building practices and technologies
- Strong working knowledge of basic business principles and successful business practices/strategies
- Familiarity with building principles, energy audits, and energy savings calculation
- Knowledge of residential energy modeling
- BPI Building Analyst Certification or RESNET HERS Rater Certification
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency programs
- Utility experience and understanding of Demand Side Management (DSM) program implementation
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Jackson, MS (MS04)