Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Representative - Little Rock
Ready to make a difference?
As an Outreach Representative, you will support residential utility programs, working closely with the client and ICF’s implementation team, to bring energy efficiency and bill savings to their customers, including under-served and disadvantaged communities in the greater Little Rock and surrounding areas.
An Outreach Representative will gain exposure to various types of energy efficiency projects and typically provides account management, trade ally/service provider management, and other technical services for a utility energy efficiency program and their stakeholders. In this role, you would be responsible for developing budgets and participation requirements, innovative reporting, and analysis, conducting market research, and facilitating communications and coordination across a Residential Trade Ally/Service Provider (TA) network throughout Arkansas. This position will provide an opportunity for you to apply your academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, and build relevant market knowledge and consulting skills
Why you will love working here
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance, employee wellbeing programs
- Investment in the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Education Reimbursement, Retirement Planning, 401k matching, Mentorship Programs, Free access to professional development resources such LinkedIn Learning
- Any many, many more *Ask your recruiter for more details!
What you will be doing:
- Perform desktop and field QA/QC to validate technical project data for weekly processing, ensuring compliance with requirements and process controls
- Coach and train Trade Allies and internal support team members on best practices, audit resolutions, and technical subject matter
- Support the reporting team to assemble and provide reports, presentations and database management using many MS Office programs along with industry-specific software tools.
- Build and maintain in-person relationships with Arkansas trade allies, sub-contractors, and industry associations. There will also be opportunities to attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to promote and represent the program offerings
- Stay informed on industry news, updates, and trends.
What we need you to have:
- Work or academic experience in Energy Efficiency or Business
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Based in central Arkansas
What would be useful:
- Experience and knowledge of residential energy efficiency in Arkansas
- Experience working in or managing a trade ally/service provider network
- Certified Energy Manager or BPI credentials
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Little Rock, AR (AR02)