Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Program Support Specialist
Energy Efficiency Program Support Specialist Cambridge, MA
Ready to make a difference?We are currently seeking a Program Support Specialist to join our Northeast Energy Efficiency team to provide critical support and outreach services for Northeast based energy efficiency programs.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Provide program-specific guidance to assist contractors, other trade allies and homeowners in navigating utility-sponsored energy efficiency programs.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to both technical trade allies and non-technical audiences.
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with participating contractors, other trade allies and homeowners to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program.
- Attend events and conduct trade ally outreach across Massachusetts by presenting at trainings and distributing program marketing material to raise program awareness across multiple strategic trade ally locations.
- Generates reports to audit, monitor and measure performance and relevant metrics.
- Conducts internal and external webinars, tutorials, and conference calls on relevant business processes and standards.
- Assist in the process of regularly reviewing and updating critical program documentation. Documentation to include field verification guides and forms, processing manuals, and policy and procedure manuals. Regularly include industry trends and insights into procedure manuals to ensure program materials are most relevant.
- Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features, services, and marketing campaigns.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree (Building Science, Construction Management, Energy, Engineering or related discipline) or related trade experience will be considered
- 1+ years of related experience with energy efficiency, HVAC trade experience, or building science
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- HVAC certifications/Licenses (ex. EPA Section 608 Technician, ICE, Refrigeration, Gas Fitter, BPI, etc.)
- Working in the energy efficiency program market in Massachusetts, such as with home energy assessments
- Building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the HVAC industry including contractors, and homeowners
- Experience with Residential and Commercial & Industrial HVAC equipment, knowledge of heat pumps is preferred
- Basic knowledge of energy-efficient building applications, weatherization, or renewable technologies
- Public speaking experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Professional skills you will use:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as external clients and vendors
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Massachusetts Remote Office (MA99)