Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Program Manager/ New Home Construction Program
Energy Efficiency Program Manager/ New Home Construction ProgramJackson, Michigan
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our energy efficiency implementation team located in Jackson Michigan. The selected candidate will support our Residential New Construction program. This position requires experience with client relationships, budget tracking, and program management. The job will require concerted outreach in recruiting and retaining single family developers, builders, raters, architects, and HVAC contractors.
Responsibility for core program responsibilities across the territory:
- Program implementation including development and execution of detailed and effective implementation and management plans, quality control, or program evaluation
- Manage program forecasts program forecasts, goals and budgets along with providing regulatory support
- Day to day management of program team members
- Building and maintaining relationships while driving businesses towards the implementation of energy performance improvements through the use of existing market knowledge and proven energy efficient technologies
- Manage day to day operations of the contract
- Recruit and retain builders and raters to participate in the program to meet program savings goals
- Review program records to track towards progress towards goals
- Coordinate with client to ensure all program goals are met, and make adjustments as needed to meet goals
- Bachelor’s degree (Concentration in Engineering or Energy Resources, Sciences, Sustainability, Public Policy, Business or related field)
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 5+ years experience managing staff and client interactions
Preferred Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong management skills to help grow and lead a team
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Recognized internally and externally for expertise in functional area
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, builders, raters, architects and HVAC staff
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Michigan Client Office (MI88)