Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Program Manager
Energy Efficiency Manager
Energy, Environment & Infrastructure
Commercial Energy Division, Delivery TeamSeattle, Washington
To support our growth, we are currently seeking an outstanding individual to join our energy efficiency delivery team located in Seattle, Washington. The selected candidate will serve as the Program Manager in support of our Residential New Construction program.
This position requires experience with client relationships, budget tracking, people management and program management. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following core program responsibilities across the client territory:
- Manage day to day operations of the contract serving as the main point of contact for the client.
- Direct oversight of program budgets and tracking & reporting Key Performance Indicators
- Review program performance towards goals on a regular basis including program forecasting.
- Coordinate with client and ICF team to ensure all program goals are met and adjust as needed to meet goals.
- Assist in the direct support of client outreach, meetings and ad hoc requests including 1-on-1 monthly client meetings.
- Management of direct reports including but not limited to timesheet/expense approval, PTO approval, regular individual check-in meetings, and annual performance reviews.
- Support monthly invoicing and reporting as well as all outreach, recruitment, marketing, QA/QC, and subcontractor activities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Program requirements and ongoing Program updates.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Energy, Building Science, Construction Management) or related experience.
- 5+ years of related work experience with managing energy efficiency programs
- Previous experience managing staff and client interactions.
- Expertise with energy efficiency and U.S. policies for residential energy programs
- Knowledge of energy efficient building practices, energy codes and technologies
- Strong leadership and management skills to help grow and lead a team.
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, homebuilders, HERS raters, architects, and other trade ally organizations.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience developing recommendations and solutions to overcome challenges.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn ICF energy efficiency database/project tracking system.
- Ability to travel.
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$70,809.00 - $120,375.00
Seattle, WA (WA25)